What is Procell Microchanneling?
It’s microneedling… EVOLVED! Microchanneling is a non-invasive, yet highly efficacious treatment. With microchanneling it’s all about stimulation not inflammation. It improves the appearance of aging skin, increases the vitality of your skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, acne and acne scarring. It also improves the clinical health of your skin by stimulating a rejuvenation cascade that your body has built in, just waiting to be activated! Microchanneling turns it on! It rejuvenates with little to no recovery time, and produces both corrective and anti-aging results for all skin types!
Heal Your Skin
The microchanneling system by ProCell Therapies improves the appearance of acne and traumatic scars, reduce acne inflammation, has virtually NO downtime, and is SAFE on all skin types!
- ProCell Microchanneling therapy helps reduce or even eliminate scars from the skin.
- Apart from treating and correcting acne scars, this therapy can also reduce the appearance of stretch marks in the skin.
- With this unique therapy, you can say goodbye to your fine lines and wrinkles
- It can enhance your appearance without damaging your skin.
- It can correct uneven skin tone and texture by promoting the regeneration of a newer, fresher layer of skin.
- It leaves clients with healthy rejuvenated skin.
- Uneven skin tone & texture
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Acne scars/surgical scars
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged pores
- Dull-looking skin complexion
- Lost elasticity
Well, ProCell Microchanneling can last anywhere from 2 to 10 years, depending on clients age and lifestyle!
For light anti-aging treatments, 1 to 2 treatments may be sufficient but for deeper wrinkles & scarring, you may require 4 to 6 treatments to achieve desired results. An interval of 3 to 4 weeks between treatments is typically recommended and you can see the results 2-3 weeks after your treatment.
ProCell Microchanneling doesn’t hurt, but it does not feel good too. However, if you feel pain during the procedure, you can ask your skin care professional to apply a light topical numbing cream.
After the therapy, your skin will be pink or red in appearance for the first 24 to 48 hours. However, this can be covered with a quality mineral makeup within 90 minutes of treatment.
You are an ideal candidate for ProCell Microchanneling if you have:
- Fine lines or wrinkles,
- Uneven skin texture
- Moderate skin laxity
- Stretch marks
- Atrophic (depressed) acne scars
- Sun damage
- Traumatic scars
You are NOT a suitable candidate for micro-channeling if you have any of the conditions listed below.
- you have certain skin diseases, such as eczema or psoriasis
- you have cardiac abnormalities
- you are pregnant
- you have infection of any type (bacterial, viral or fungal)
- you have had radiation therapy recently
- you have open wounds
- you have Keloid scars
- you are immunosuppressed
- you have diabetes, hemophilia, bleeding disorders
ProCell Microchanneling therapies are absolutely safe and side effects are uncommon when being performed by knowledgeable and trained skincare professionals.
- Avoid washing your face for the first 6 hours. You can wash the treated area gently with a gentle cleanser and apply moisturizer thereafter.
- After the therapy, nothing topical should be applied for at least 90 minutes.
- Do not exfoliate at least for 7 days.
- Avoid direct sunlight for at least 7 days.
- Ensure you have proper sun protection whenever you are out in the sun
- Avoid swimming or jogging in the rain for at least 72 hours.
- Avoid vigorous exercise for first 72 hours.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medication pre and post treatment.
- Avoid makeup for at least 6 hours after the procedure.
ProCell Micro-channeling therapy is the next generation of Microneedling.
The main difference between the two therapies is the type of device used to perform the treatment as well as the technique that is used.
Microneedling therapy involves using a handheld “roller” covered in tiny needles that is dragged over the skin which can actually tear the skin. ProCell Microchanneling therapy, on the other hand, uses a “stamping” technique, which creates micro vertical channels into the skin for better and deeper product penetration & less trauma to the skin.